Why trust United Fund for Belgium ?
The Asbl United Fund for Belgium helps the most disadvantaged people in Belgium.
The aim of UFB is to improve social integration, in the country, by investing in material projects that have a direct impact on the beneficiaries.
More specifically in the following three areas :
- Well-being and assistance to disadvantaged children.
- Provide support for people (children and adults) with a disability.
- Fight against the exclusion of disadvantaged groups (diversity, socio-economic difficulties, etc.).
United Fund for Belgium collects donations from businesses, organizations and individuals.
100 % of the funds raised are fully redistributed to local charitable organizations, active throughout Belgium, in order to support concrete projects.
The specificities of United Fund for Belgium :
- 100 % of the donations collected by UFB finance material projects (vehicles, adapted equipment, etc.). This is possible thanks to a private fund that finances the operating costs of the association, as well as, the income from a number of events.
- United Fund for Belgium has a real closeness to the actors on the ground and a real consideration of the needs for an immediate concrete impact.
- Our action helps to support a maximum of small and medium local charities, close to their public, and to give them more visibility.